Pine Bluff Car Accident Attorney - Pine Bluff Truck Accident Attorney - Pine Bluff Van Accident Attorney
Car accidents are, by far, the leading cause of transportation related injuries throughout the United States and locally in the Greater Pine Bluff area. Most Americans are completely dependent on using cars to perform each of our daily tasks, including driving to the store, work, school, shopping, doctors, and a variety of other commonplace tasks. The inevitable consequence is that, no matter how safe a driver you are, you will likely be involved in some sort of auto accident one day.Because Pine Bluff is one of the largest cities in Arkansas, as well as home to many businesses, the chances of being involved in an accident in Pine Bluff are somewhat higher than other cities throughout Arkansas.
When Do You Need a Pine Bluff Car Accident Attorney?
Of course, not every car accident requires that you hire a car accident lawyer. Car accident lawyers only become necessary when an accident results in an injury serious enough to warrant medical attention, or one that detracts from your quality of life and daily routine. In these cases, retaining a Pine Bluff, Arkansas automobile accident lawyer can help protect your legal rights and ensure that you and your family receive the advice and compensation you deserve.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Pine Bluff Arkansas Due to Car Accidents
In a serious car accident, sometimes someone will die. When a fatality occurs, this is the greatest hardship of all for a family to overcome. The law in Arkansas permits a wrongful death claim and survivor claim to be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction There are special representative wrongful death statutes that may apply to your loss, so contacting a Pine Bluff fatality lawyer is something you may want to do earlier rather than later. If the sadness of losing a parent, a child or a spouse has befallen your family, please take a moment and contact one of the Pine Bluff wrongful death attorneys on this site to know if justice can be obtained for your loss.
You should contact an experienced Pine Bluff auto accident attorney when your injuries are such that:
- You have a severe injury that will cause you some significant lost time or wages from work; or
- Where a car accident causes you to be disfigured; or
- You are caused to suffer permanent pain; or
- You have suffered a “loss of consortium” as a result of an automobile injury to your spouse. Please note that loss of consortium claims encompass all negative effects on the martial relationship, including loss of love, affection, support, companionship and sexual relations.
If you or a loved one has suffered a car accident or other type of injury from a Pine Bluff auto, truck, van, or bus and any of the above factors are present, then you should retain a Pine Bluff car accident attorney immediately.
Why Do You Need a Pine Bluff Auto Accident Lawyer?
Every state, including Arkansas, requires car owners to purchase automobile accident insurance. However, car insurance companies are notorious for trying to get out of paying fair and just compensation to their customers, even when those customers have routinely made their insurance payments for years. Let’s face it, how do car insurance companies make money? Simply put: They love to take premiums and hate to pay claims.
Pine Bluff car accident attorneys handle car accident cases, motorcycle accidents, and commercial truck accidents throughout the Greater Pine Bluff area and in all areas of Jefferson County. Additionally, they represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists who have suffered an injury in a Pine Bluff, Arkansas traffic accident where another driver may have been at fault. This “fault” is known as negligence in legal parlance. If another driver’s negligence has caused you or a loved one an injury, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and should contact a Pine Bluff car accident attorney to discuss your options.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Pine Bluff auto accident, you should:
- Call 911 for an ambulance for all injured persons. If it is non-emergency, call (870) 543-5150;
- As soon as you are able, call a Pine Bluff car accident lawyer;
- If you, a family member, or friend are taken away by a Pine Bluff ambulance, you can later get information at:
Pine Bluff Fire Department
If your car was towed and stored in the City of Pine Bluff, or a surrounding area, try calling the local police department:Pine Bluff Police Department: (870) 730-2081
Other reasons to retain a Pine Bluff, AR Auto Accident lawyer or Jefferson County, AR Auto Accident lawyer include:
- In Arkansas, the statutory minimum of liability insurance is $25,000.00, and an experienced Pine Bluff accident attorney will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve;
- You need a trained Pine Bluff, Arkansas car accident law firm to fight for your rights because the auto insurance company definitely will not;
- You need a Pine Bluff Arkansas car accident lawyer to make sure that you get quality medical care and that all areas of your body are properly checked out;
- You need a Jefferson County car accident lawyer to get and preserve vital scene evidence and immediately retain experts, called accident reconstructionists, who recreate the accident for the purposes of trial and legal settlements;
- If there may be evidence of alcohol and/or drugs that played a role in the cause of the accident, it is important information that your attorney can help preserve and document;
- Your car accident attorney will make sure that your automobile’s damage is properly assessed and that you get all the money that you deserve;
- You need a Pine Bluff car accident attorney to get all your monies due from your own insurance company, such as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Med-Pay coverages;
- You need a Jefferson County car accident attorney to find all layers of insurance coverage, such as excess levels of coverage;
- In Arkansas, the statute of limitations is three (3) years from the date of the accident and you need a car accident lawyer to make sure that this time limit does not expire and that your lawsuit is timely filed to protect your rights;
- You need a Pine Bluff auto accident attorney to help you select the best venue, or court location, to file your lawsuit. If the injuries are serious and your automobile accident law firm files suit, it would do so in Jefferson County Circuit Court;
- You need an experienced Pine Bluff personal injury lawyer to find all liable parties, as often the negligent driver is in the course and scope of employment with a large company at the time of the accident, and sometimes there are other vehicles that may also be partially responsible for the accident;
- If you received a ticket when you should not have, a trained Pine Bluff auto accident lawyer can represent you regarding that ticket to make sure that you are protected from a claim of contributory negligence;
- You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that all your damages are compensated, including lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, past and future pain and suffering, past and future mental anguish, past and future physical impairment or restrictions, and past and future disfigurement from burns or scars; and
- Finally, when a case is properly handled by an experienced car accident lawyer, the insurance company may “see the light” and will generally offer you what the value of your claim is actually worth in a settlement.
For all these reasons, you should not hesitate to retain an experienced Pine Bluff automobile accident lawyer near you to help you pursue claims related to an injurious car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or van accident.
Resources for Pine Bluff Residents
Pine Bluff Area Hospitals
Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Pine Bluff Area Car Rental Services
Budget Car Rental
Pine Bluff Area Automobile & Tire Repair
Fifth Street Automotive Tire
Trotter Ford Lincoln Mercury
Firestone Complete Auto Care Store
Broadmoor Auto Center
Major Highways in the Pine Bluff Area
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in the Greater Pine Bluff area or anywhere in Jefferson County or surrounding areas, please contact one of the experienced Pine Bluff auto accident law firms listed on this page.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Pine Bluff and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Southeastern Arkansas, including Arkadelphia, Center Grove, Clarksville, Cornerstone, Dumas, El Dorado, Fordyce, Friendship, Grady, Greenville, Hot Springs, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Mount Zion, Pine Bluff, Redfield, Sheridan, Wabbaseka, Warren, White Oak Bluff, Wrightsville, and other communities in Jefferson County.
When you need someone in your corner, a Pine Bluff personal injury lawyer will be there for you. Call now to speak with an experienced Jefferson County Vehicle Accident attorney today.